Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce
- Clubs, Organizations and Associations
- Networking Group
- Professional Employer Organization
- Community Website
- Special Events Planning
Membership in the Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce makes good business sense. The Chamber is a dynamic forum for the exchange of ideas, encouraging business and social networking, and serving as a unified voice in the community. From its beginning in 1923, the Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce has nurtured the growth of business in our community. Our goal for you as a member is to deliver valuable benefits & quality services that demonstrate a positive return on your investment. Your membership in the Chamber does make a difference!
Engage in the Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce and help grow your business and the local economy. Through connecting businesses to each other and consumers and by providing our members with business solutions, advocacy, educational workshops and referrals, we are committed to helping our business community grow.
The right place at the right time. The Lake Houston Area neighbors Bush Intercontinental Airport and conveniently connects to the Port of Houston via Beltway 8 and Downtown Houston via US Highway 59 strategically situating us as the right location for many companies, freight forwarders and international businesses.
Climate, outdoor adventures, welcoming community and big Texas-style southern hospitality is what draws people to visit and lay down roots in the Lake Houston Area. Boasting a bevy of beautiful golf courses, sun-and-fun on Lake Houston, and a host of cultural activities, we invite you to discover the Lake Houston Area. Kick off your boots and stay awhile!
Whom to Contact
- Jenna ArmstrongPresident/CEOPhone: (281) 446-2128
- Melissa FramePhone: (281) 446-2128
- Stefani KilgoreInvestor Engagement DirectorPhone: (281) 446-2128
- Daniella ManriquezInvestor Sales & servicePhone: (281) 446-2128
- Morgan McGrathMarketingPhone: (281) 446-2128
- Mark MitchellPresident Economic DevelopmentPhone: (281) 446-2128
- Christina O'DellExecutive Vice President
We are located between the police station and fire stations on Main Street in old Humble.