The Center for Wound Care
- Medical Groups and Clinics
The Center for Wound Care offers treatment options that can are a proven resource in affecting positive outcomes for patients. We are an outpatient program that focuses on chronic and non-healing wounds, such as diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, and radiation injuries. Our treatments include Hyperbaric Oxygen, advanced dressings, and skin substitutes. Using advanced treatment modalities and a case management model we help patient improve the quality of their lives.
- Chronic and Non-Healing Wounds
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment
- Advanced Wound Care Treatment
- Diabetic and Venous Ulcers
- Surgical and Traumatic Wounds