Chamber to host seminar on workplace security
HUMBLE, TX—Roger Rangel, Risk Management and Safety Consultant with the Harris County Sherriff’s Office will speak at the Lake Houston Area Chamber’s workplace security seminar presented by Minuteman Press of Humble, on Thursday, May 23 at 9 a.m. in the Divergys, LLC board room of the Chamber office, located at 110 W Main Street in Humble.
This seminar will cover topics such as:
- Discussion on the latest statistics and trends affecting the security of area businesses
- Identifying the assets in need of being protected
- Identifying the kinds of risks that may affect the assets involved
- Determining the probability of risk occurrence
- Determining the impact or effect, in dollar values
- Sharing information, ideas and best practices
Rangel has 30 years of broad-based experience and visible achievements in law enforcement, retail operations, loss prevention and safety in both the for profit and non-profit environment. He is a licensed security consultant with the Texas Department of Public Safety and business development advisor for Coreveillance.
Hope Photography and The Groves are the Gold Sponsors for the seminar series. Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Diana G. VanHorn is the Silver Sponsor for the seminar series.
This seminar is free to members of the Chamber and $10 for non-members and community members. Reservations are due by Monday, May 20 and can be made online at LakeHouston.org or by calling the Chamber at (281) 446-2128. For more information, contact Christina O’Dell at firstname.lastname@example.org.