BizCom - Summer Creek Presented by Memorial Hermann Northeast
Summer Creek BizCom meetings feature a blend of businesses, community members and school officials coming together to address specific needs and issues of the Summer Creek/Fall Creek community. Area citizens, community organizations, businesses and other interested parties are welcome to attend. The event is free of charge provided and RSVP is made.
- Mike Miller, VP, Ashlar Development
Updates on The Groves and Commercial Developments
- Amy Franks & Margaret Cruz, Women's Council of Realtors,
Discussing Current Real Estate climate and trends in the Lake Houston Area
- Juan Cardoz-Oquendo, Office of Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis,
Transportation Updates & Infrastructure
- Representative from Land Tejas
Updates on Restaurant coming to Balmoral Development
- Superintendent Dr. Elizabeth Fagen & Paul Edwards, Humble ISD
Updates from district and opening of Elementary School #30, in Fall Creek
Upon registering, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address with which you registered. This confirmation email will contain the Zoom Login Information.