Elected Officials Breakfast Reception Presented by Abundant Health & Wellness Center
Partnership Lake Houston will honor local, state and national elected officials for the Lake Houston Area at the annual Elected Officials Reception presented by Abundant Health and Wellness Center at 8:30 a.m. Friday, December 11 at the Golf Club of Houston, 5860 Wilson Road in Fall Creek.
Several health and safety measures will be in place for this year’s event. In addition to the reception being held outside underneath a covered pavilion, guests will be required to wear masks and food and drinks will prepared and served in individual servings. Attendees will undergo temperature checks at the door. Those who refuse or have a fever will be denied admission.
The Lake Houston Area community is invited to take advantage of this opportunity to connect, engage and enjoy one-on-one conversations with our locally elected officials. A list of attending officials will be available on the Partnership Lake Houston website as confirmations are received.
Reservations are due by 5 p.m. Monday, December 7. The cost to attend is $35 for Partnership members and $50 for guests.
The Platinum Sponsor is Memorial Hermann Northeast and Randall Reed’s Planet Ford – 59 Humble. Silver Sponsors include City of Humble and Community Bank of Texas. For information or to RSVP contact Shannon Magee at (281) 446-2128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed elected officials include:
- Jay Guerrero and Ben DeLeon with Senator John Cornyn’s office
- Kaaren Cambio, U.S. Congressman Dan Crenshaw
- Brandon Creighton, Senator
- Dan Huberty, State Representative District 127
- Kim Ogg, District Attorney
- Ed Gonzalez, Harris County Sheriff
- Mark Herman, Harris County Constable
- Juan Cardoza-Oquendo for Commissioner Rodney Ellis’ office
- R. Jack Cagle, Commissioner
- Dave Martin, Houston City Council Member
- Merle Aaron, Mayor of Humble
- Norman Funderburk, Mayor ProTem for Humble
- Charles Cunningham, City Council Member
- Mike Sullivan, Lone Star College System Board of Trustee & Harris County Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Martina Lemond Dixon, Humble ISD Trustee & Harris County Appraisal District Board of Directors
- Robert Scarfo, Humble ISD Trustee
- Robert Sitton, Humble ISD Trustee
- Nancy Morrison, Humble ISD Trustee
- Lori Twomey, Humble ISD Trustee